Lived in the San Fernando Valley since 1984, leading to a detailed expertise of the area and markets. Successful experience in the marketing and sale of real properties. Directly negotiated hundreds of real estate contracts since 1996.
- Detailed familiarity with short sales, foreclosures, first time home buyers, conventional sales, and real estate investments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in San Fernando Valley real estate markets.
- Known for listening to and understanding clients' needs, and having a firm grasp of market trends, bringing values and statistics to the table, and constant communication and availability.
- Successfully closed many kinds of Real Estate transactions, including REO, Probate, Multi-Residential, Commercial and Residential.
- Worked with many business people, professionals, high end clients and some celebrities.
Real Estate Specialist, Rodeo Realty Fine Estates—Calabasas, CA 2014 – Present
- Coordinated with buyers, sellers, and investors. Specializing in starter homes to luxury homes and everything in between
- Negotiated contract terms, reviewed documentation, ensuring accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process.
- Communicated transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
CEO and Real Estate Agent, Flat Fee Realtors Inc.—Woodland Hills, CA 2003 – 2014
- Trained new agents in sales, contracts, and marketing.
- Completed hundreds of transactions during tenure.
- Marketed to potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties.
- Advised clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compared properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Promoted properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX International—San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles, CA 1996 – 2003
- Nominated as Member of 100% Club for six consecutive years, awarded to top producers in company
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate.
- Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Mediated negotiations between the buyer and seller.
- Ensured all terms of purchase contracts are met.
- Prepared documents, such as listing and purchase agreements, as well as Real Estate disclosures
- Assisted in conducting Home Tours to prospective buyers
University of Phoenix – Bachelor of Science in Business Management/Marketing 1996 – 2000
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Southland Regional Association of REALTORS®